HOW DO I GET PAID?
All partners are paid weekly. Payments are deposited automatically via direct deposit, and partners receive a statement showing their earnings for each trip that week.
WHERE DO I SEE THE RATES, COMMISSIONS, AND ANY OTHER FEES CHARGED TO DRIVERS?
HOW DO I SETUP DIRECT DEPOSIT?
Login to your Uber account to add your direct deposit information. In order for payments to be processed successfully:
- The routing number and account number must be correct.
- It must be a checking account.
- The partner's name is who is being paid must be named on the account.
- Once your account has been set up, you would begin to receive automatic payments. It may take a week for the payment information to be added depending on your bank.
HOW DO I READ MY WEEKLY PAYMENT STATEMENT?
You can access your most recent and all past payment statements by logging into your partner dashboard. The top 2 things to know when comparing fares in your pay statement on your partner dashboard are:
- The pay period starts and ends on Monday at 4am.
- Fares in the partner dashboard include toll reimbursements. Fares in the payment statement do NOT include this. Toll reimbursements are separated from fares in the payment statement because Uber's fee is not applied to them. You are completely reimbursed for tolls.
HOW SURGE PRICING WORKS
Learn the basics of Uber's Dynamic Pricing and how to use Heat Maps in the Partner application.
HOW DO I REPORT AN INCORRECT PAYMENT?
If something looks wrong with a payment, the fastest way to report it is through: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the date of the payment as well so we can be sure to reference the correct invoice.