Commitment to quality - VERY IMPORTANT
In Uber, we seek that all trips are extraordinary, which is what our customers expect. Hence the reason why we have a strong commitment to providing the best service possible.
Quality is taken very serious as every driver is given a probation period of 40 trips to have at least a 4.4 star rating. Drivers who don’t have up to 4.4 would have their account switched off by the system automatically.
Tips for 5 star ratings
- An eTag with credit at all times.
- A phone with credit at all times.
- Opens and closes the doors.
- Help with suitcases and packages.
- Use a professional wardrobe.
- Asked what radio station the rider wants to listen to.
- Ask if riders have a preferred route.
- Keep the vehicle clean inside and out.
- Provides water and sweets.
- Do not talk make or pick calls while on trip.
Some reasons for deactivation
- Not taking rider to the requested destination.
- Driving on the account of another person.
- Allowing someone else to use your own account.
- Contacting rider after trip.
- Traffic Code Violations.
- Fraud or dishonest attempt to take advantage of the system.
- Offering the Uber service without using the app.
- Discrimination, abuse and disrespect.